Friday, December 9, 2016

Christmas Shaker Tag




Laurie Willison 

 Hi there! Laurie Is our featured guest designer !
 Look at this darling tag she created!
Easy one for me because I get to use this quilted die again,
 I added some stripes around my shaker and a few cut trees.



 Thanks for the visit and I can’t wait to see what you make if you play along. 



Make It Market Kit: Don’t Forget to Write 
Make It Market Kit: Post & Parcel
Papertrey Ink - Tag Sale: Quilted Die
O Holy Night Stamp Set
Shaker Pouches - 2” Circle
Pretty Pink Posh sequins

12 comments:

  1. I love that tag too Marybeth! Great inspiration and I love your shaker tag! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Heart Hugs, Col

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little shaker tag. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling little shaker. Love those long beads, too and glad you gave me some this past summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love Laurie, and your inspired tag is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shaker tag with the pretty trees and lovely beads is just gorgeous, Marybeth!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it when you used the Quilted tag!! This is so cute! Such a fun and creative use of the circle stamp from Don't Forget To Write! It fits so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous Christmas shaker! I love the trees and those festive red stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well dang, my tag from yesterday would have worked for this challenge!! I like yours better though with those pretty little trees and peppermint stripes. So pretty Marybeth!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag, Marybeth! The circular stripes make the best frame for your sweet shaker scene!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE everything about this CAS shaker tag Marybeth! I especially love how you used the circular stripe around the actual shaker part...very cool! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous shaker tag, Marybeth ... love those oh so precise stripes round the aperture! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crushing all over your shaker tag, Marybeth! The stripes around the opening have really caught my eye! Soooo pretty!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.